vesna jaksic lowe
Creating Content: Writing about philanthropy for Carnegie
As a senior writer at Portland Communications, I’ve had an opportunity to write about philanthropy for the Carnegie Medal of Philanthropy. Here are a few of the articles:
- Disrupting Philanthropy, One Dollar at a Time: How technology is turning more people into philanthropists.
- Funding Journalism: How individuals and foundations are helping deliver the news.
- Sending Hope to Syria: Philanthropy’s role in the refugee crisis
- Giving, Without Opening Your Wallet: What do knitting, running and playing games have in common? Philanthropy.
- Philanthropy’s Fight Against Climate Change
- Uniting for a Cause: Philanthropy’s dollars are bolstering UN’s work.
- Millennial Shift: Generation Y is tapping into its power as consumers, employees and citizens.
- Bringing Sesame Street to Life: Carnegie’s creation of the groundbreaking public television series